Before COVID-19 we offered one-day conferences. One of these conferences that we offered to Indigenous entrepreneurs, gave them the opportunity to learn from Kendal Netmaker. Kendal is one of Canada’s leading entrepreneurs, professional speaker and founder of Neechie Gear.
This conference featured:
- Best tips to launch and grow a successful business
- How to get inspired & motivated to achieve more than ever
- How to get “unstuck” & keep moving forward
- How to know if you are making the “right” decisions for your future
- The ultimate success formula to achieve your goals
We hope to offer in person conferences again in the future. Right now we are offering virtual sessions called the Biz Series. For more information check out our Learning Events.